Sunday, September 11, 2011

eleven month countdown

Since our wedding date has finally reached the one year mark, I decided to do a monthly countdown of the big day and what has gone down each month any other jazz I feel is necessary to add into it.

First of all, Month 12 practically flew right past me and I barely caught a glimpse of it. However, we did manage to get a few things rolling on the wedding. There were some good things, and always some snags in the way. I have been trying to realize though that it doesn't matter what little things come in the way, but what matters most is how I handle them and make the experience positive and memorable for all involved.

Here's what went down in August!

We changed our date.
{to Aug. 11, 2012}

Booked the venue.
{after having to change the first venue because someone had already booked it}

Cake Lady reserved.
{thanks mom}

Dress PICKED.
{so glad my aunts and mom were there to help me on such a special & fun day!}

Wedding List typed

&

that's the skinny so far!

September I have a feeling things will really get a rollin' because fiance is finally {thank you JESUS} going to be in the same state as me every single weekend. Since we will actually get to see each other quite often we can really get going and talking about all of the things we need to get done. 

It seems so far away but I know it's going to be here before we know it and after
getting the dress I can just hardly wait for it!  Let's get this party started!

Mrs. S countdown : 11 MONTHS.


2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Yay! It's such an exciting time when you're within a year of the big day. Enjoy every second of planning and being engaged! :)

Michelle said...

YAY! It will be here before you know it! :) Enjoy this time of your life! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...