Friday, September 9, 2011

so fresh & so clean clean

After a day full of wild kiddos ready for the weekend it was so nice to get to spent the evening with the
familia. If only they all lived CLOSER.

This fam including two of my aunts, uncle, cousin, and her hubs.











After work my Aunt Janet and myself went to pamper ourselves a bit and got some mani's and pedi's.  Thank you times a million for the nice and needed treat :) Really, my toes were looking ROUGH. And rough not as in little paint chips, rough as in ummm it had been so long that half of my toes were painted, half not. Awful. But they are looking fly and fresh once again. Thank goodness.

Plus, after being on your feet all day it really felt like heaven! Too bad I can't have someone do that to my feet every day. They should would be a lot happier!

And it's definitely always a good time to enjoy trying to figure out what the heck those people are saying to each other in Vietnamese. They talk a bazillion miles per hour I don't even know how they know what each other is saying. Whew, wears me out trying to figure it out.

 I still think they don't talk in English so they can make fun of us. Especially when they talk sometimes in English. Those tricky boogers.









After we were feeling so fresh and so clean we picked up a few last minute party assesories for my little cousins first bday party tomorrow and then headed for some grub at none other than OTB. I could barely walk out of the place I was so full. Probably was the three buckets of CHIPS we had. Gets me every.single.time.





Then we just got to hang out, watch the aunts put together some birthday stuff, and just chatty chat chat. Now time to pass outy out out so I'm awake to hopefully find a WEDDING DRESS tomorrow and party on for little Packsons birthday.

Oh happy days and HAPPY WEEKEND.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...