Sunday, September 11, 2011

cheers to the freakin' weekend

I don't even know where to start with this weekend.

So much went down.



I found MY DRESS
which I decided to save until Wedding Wednesday to talk about

I got to see the WHOLE family
and if you have read my blog for at least a week you know much familia means to me

It was my little cousin's 1ST birthday party
and even with a ear ache he still rocked the party

KU whooped up on NIU
take that one haterswho said we'd be 1-11. BOOM. 2-0
&

I took a THREE hour nap.
and now I will probably never sleep




Today is also a day to remembered all of those who got their lives taken on a
very tragic, awful day 10 years ago. However, I am also so thankful for all of those men & women
who risked their lives to save many, many others. Thank you for your service, time, and love!
God.Bless.America.

P.S. 11 months until the big DAY.







2 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAY!! Congrats on finding the dress!!!! That is so exciting!!! That is a very big item to check off the "to do" list!! xo

Kelly said...

Sounds like you had an AMAZING weekend!! The dress? Fam? KU WINNING? Aaaaaand a nap?? All awesome stuff right there :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...