Tuesday, September 20, 2011

truthful tuesday

It's that time of the weeeeeeeeeek.

Here's the TRUTH...

{well, at least some...}


I still haven't gotten the hang out this whole 8 hour work day thing.
I am exhausted.
Everynight.
I feel about 150.
Hopefully this working out will pump me back up!


I am pumped about powerstep tonight.
I did Zumba last night but pretty much just laughed at myself the entire time.
The music also wasn't the best so it was hard for me to get into it.
Powerstep, however, has some jamming music and really gets me a sweatin.
My kind of workout!


New shows all week!
Criminal Minds & Law & Order SVU.
Amazing Race
Yesssssssss.


I still don't get people.
& probably never will.....


What are you truthful for?

Ya...no button.
Sorry, I've been a bit....busy.
Forgive me.





4 comments:

A Babbling Brunette said...

ahhhh thanks for telling us about Criminal Minds, SVU, and The Amazing Race! I love all of those shows!!

Unknown said...

My truth is that I am lazy, I go to work from 8:30 - 4:45ish, etc., and come home and change into my lazy girl pants. I'm not going to be too thrilled with myself when I look in the mirror and weigh a gazillion pounds but at least I'm moving around all day throughout my job!

Kelly said...

Ohhh Zumba :-) Laughing is the best way to enjoy it!! Thinking of you, hope you're having a great start to the week with the kiddos!

Unknown said...

I can't wait for Amazing Race to start!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...