Thursday, September 29, 2011

blog name change?

So I've been doing some thinking....

& I''m really wanting to do a blog name change.


Number One reason because well...the current one just doesn't make much sense to me.


I guess it did at the time?
Because I put a little "touch" of my midwestern values into everything I do


The Midwest is cool & all but what I really love about it is my home state, Kansas.


Where I was born & raised.


And what I love so much about Kansas is my small town & all I learned in that place.  Okay, and my current town because the Kansas Jayhawks are the absolute best...ever.


So all in all, I really need to change it to something that makes sense and defines who I am.


Guess I better start thinking.



6 comments:

Rissy said...

I changed the name of my blog back when I really got into blogging... it was a great decision I think...

Good luck deciding! and you know we'd all be up for a vote if need be ; )


CarissaExplainsItAll

Raquel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I want to change my blog name too. I want something that is more descriptive of what the blog is about, and my personality. Right now I feel like it's just "blah" - it's not a good advertisement for what the blog is about, and that's like your first introduction to the world. I've been trying for almost a year, but can't come up with something really good, so I've just left it. :( Good luck to us both!

Raquel said...

Here are some name suggestions for you: "We're definitely in Kansas" "The Kansas Diaries" "Diaries of a Kansas Girl" or just leave it how it is now, but change it to kansas instead "A Kansas Touch." Idk i thought those were cute :)

Lauren Nicole said...

oo, i struggled with this for about a good month of so.. for the first year, i was: believe, dream, achieve.. i still love it, but i fell in love with let it be, mainly because it relates to everything - where as some of my posts weren't related to believing, dreaming, or achieving.

i love "a midwestern touch", i do.

i also like the ideas that raquel came up with, too.

or.. how about "a touch of kansas"

something that is still a part of "a midwestern touch", but different.. if that makes sense

good luck! i'm sure you'll make the best decision for you!

xo, lauren [let it be.]

Sierra said...

Hmm a blog change is always fun, but you're right - not sure which way to go! I love Kansas so maybe A Kansas State of Mind or Kansas Girl at Heart or something like that? Can't wait to see what you come up if you change it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...