Thursday, September 22, 2011

please fastforward

Can we fast forward to next August?
Or at least until Friday?


I finally get to see my main man {other than my dad of course} tomorrow after not seeing each other for three.long.weeks. The wait it almost over and I will now get to see the handsome lad every weekend now.


Lucky.Me.
Wait, no....lucky him. :)


So let's just ffwd to a 80 degree day in August {wishful thinking here} so I can do some of the following:


Marry this Fella.




Have a HOUSE of our own.


via

via

Cook.




via


Decorate.





Have one of these.


be still my heart. {via}

And one of these.




And this...



hahahah. I kid. I kid. Gimme about 3 years or whenever God makes it happen.



Okay...I'll stop dreaming. See you in reality.



and Jeff I'm sure you are SMHing at this ;)







5 comments:

Kelly said...

Have a FABULOUS weekend with Jeff!! And yes, I know how it is to want to fast forward to when life will just be perfect! It will come soon enough :-D

Anonymous said...

I love this post! So cute! I am always wishing I could fast forward to all the wonderful things of the future.. but they will here before you know it!

Check out my blog! I'm hosting my first giveaway right now :)


EverydayAEM.blogspot.com

Ashley

Courtney B said...

Have an amazing weekend with your man! You two make a gorgeous couple, by the way :)

Candace said...

This is such a sweet post. Next August will be here before you know it as will the rest of that stuff:)

I have the married part but I wouldn't mind fast forwarding a bit myself!

Suze said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

You and your fiancé are soooo cute together! Love that pic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...