Sunday, September 18, 2011

surrender

On this Sunday I am simpy thankful. Thankful for all the blessings I have been given. Thanking God for providing me with a loving, wonderful family who I can always count on. Thankful to be healthy, and the ability to live the life others cannot.


Sometimes life gets in the way and I forget to count my blesssings. Sometimes I let me anger, frustration worries, etc. get in the way of all the amazing things right before my very eyes. Sometimes my vision gets cloudy. But then I am always reminded, I am blessed beyond belief. And I thank the Lord for that, and all that I have been given.


via


{So take you as You find me

all my fears and failures, fill my life again

I give my life to follow

Everything I believe in and now I surrender.}



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that quote :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...