Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Da Truth Is...

I keep thinking it's MONDAY.
I'm sure glad it's not, but I keep
getting all sorts of confused on my schedule.
However, I was not the one today who sent the kids
to the wrong classroom.
Ya student teacher knows what's up!


This weather is heaven.
If I could bottle it up in a jar and keep it forever
and use a little bit every day then I for sure would.
It's perfection.
I went running today and it was like everyone escaped
from prison or something there were so many people outside.
Love love love fall.

I do not get how teachers don't have favorites or "extra non-favorites"
I have only been there three short weeks and have a few students
who I adore and love to pieces, while other's make me want to run
straight out of the building pulling my hair out.
It's so hard for me to not act annoyed and frustrated with those students
who get under my skin and are always misbehaving.
I try extra hard, but some things are really hard to mask.
Hopefully this will change.....


via

I want to do a linky-upy with Truthful Tuesday.
I started Truthful Tuesday so I could write
down things that were the truth, raw, and things I needed to get off my chest.
Most of the time on my blog I try to be positive, but Truthful Tuesday is a day
to let lose and get jiggy with it.
So...I thought, let's link-up and see what y'alls truths are.
yes?no?maybe so?
I'll even create an extra awesome button.
If I can figure it out, that is.

I'm sorry.
I have been awful about commenting on blogs lately.
So if it's been awhile since I've commented it doesn't mean I haven't read it,
it just means I haven't been all up to date on commenting on them.
Plus, I'm an old lady these days and go to bed about 3 hours earlier than I use to.


HAPPY TUESDAY.
love you long time.


5 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I know what you mean. I used to stay up until 3am or 4am or even later. Nowadays, I'm lucky if I stay up until 11,

Suze said...

Yes do a truthful Tuesday linkup. I love your raw honest thoughts once a week. I think we all could do it. I know one day a week I would legit :)

Hope kiddos are being good, 3 days til weekend !

Amanda said...

Hahaha, I'm down to get Jiggy with it!!! Love you long time too, Molly! :)

Kelly said...

Love the Truthful Tuesdays! I'll play along :-D And I feel ya on the "favorites" thing. However, try to see the GOOD in all students. After seeing where some of my students lives, meeting their parents, or hearing their stories... It made it easier to see why they were the way they were. The best part is when you can make such an impact on the little ones who THEN become your "faves" ;-) Our weather in MN is soooo devine. I don't want it to leave either!!

Amanda C. said...

I have often wondered how teachers handle the not so well behaved kids and keep their teacher face on. Let me know when you figure it out. I sure could use that.

I would love a Truthful Tuesday link up. I can already think of some truths to put out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...