Sunday, September 25, 2011

fiance returns, for good....sorta

Yet another wonderful weekend with the best family in the world.


I really can't get enough of them. Which is probably why I try to make it home whenever I have a chance. To me, there is just no greater thing than the gift of family. You betcha bottoms when I have a kid I want my family to be a HUGE part of that little wee one's life so it can get all the love I have received from them.



& I would be that person that would be perfectly content being my parents neighbors until ... forever.
I love my family. More than anything in this world. Even more than buffalo sauce. Yes, my love is pretty darn intense. I'm sure all of you know that though, I talk about them about once a day on here.


Poor Jeff, his ball went into the pasture on one hole.


Anyway.

Fiance came back to Kansas. About gosh darn stinking time. Right?

And it's for good this time. Sorta.



I will get to see him every single weekend {mostly} until we move in together after we get married next August. That news makes this girl extremely happy and feel like these past 7 months dragged on long enough. The team is back together, watch ouuuuut.



We spent the weekend golfing {me watching}, eating, drinking, hanging out, having lunch with Jeff's mommasita, enjoying the beautiful weather, and checking out the venue we are going to use for our wedding! {more on Wedding Wednesday}.

side note here: some how beer gets into a lot of my pictures but the funny thing is I hardly ever drink anymore. So no worries, I'm no alchy. Just an occasional drinky drink here and there.



The weather is absolutely PERFECT right now and wish it could be like this every single wingle day of my life. Fall is by far my favorite season and for some reason I have a feeling it won't be here long before winter storms in. Kansas weather never likes to keep the nice days long. Bummer. Oh well, I will enjoy them while they are here! Bring it on swearshirt weather & bundling up.



Now let's make this week speed on up so the weekend can come yet again. 3 weeks to go in my student teaching too! Can't lie, I'm ready to have my own classroom or own "office" when I do school counseling, this sharing business is for the birds. The kids aren't too fond of listening to three different teachers, and I wouldn't be either.


 Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and have a great Monday!!!!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like an awesome weekend!

Michelle said...

I'm happy you guys get to be together more now! :)

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

HI! I a new follower from our "creative" fb group! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...