Monday, September 5, 2011

the good days

okay I can't help myself I have to share.
And I've been cracking up for a good 30 minutes.


Tonight I was looking through my old facebook pictures for no reason in particular
and discovered some gems from when I was in high school.


More so embarrassing pictures of myself.


Now I just wanna go back.
Now.
I miss it. A lot.



when jean on jean was cool & so were inside out sweatshirts.



okay I just added this because I really, really, really miss volleyball. numba 3 whoop whoop!



still can't believe I was ever a cheerleader.
not my thang, not at all.
just liked getting out of school earlier & hanging with my homies.



yes I actually sat in the middle of my driveway and used a timer.
Lord help me.



when people use to make llama signs?
oh, that was just us?
weird.



when the kissy face was kewl. duh.



young & pasty white...oh wait, not much has changed.


had to keep these PG but they sure are funny to look back on.
the good days.







12 comments:

Rissy said...

haha ok now I feel old because there are 0 pictures of me from high school on Facebook... because Facebook began at the end of my senior year of high school... and I couldn't even sign up until I had my college email.

You are/were so stinkin' pretty! absolutely beautiful Molly... aren't the memories that are a little distant but also not the absolute best ones?

CarissaExplainsItAll

Lyndsay said...

I love looking through old pictures on Facebook, but this really made me feel old because I was just out of college when Facebook started! The only high school pictures of me on there are if someone posts an album of "old" pictures...haha! :)

Lauren Nicole said...

wahh, i wanna go back to high school so badly! those were some of my favorite memories.

i love these pics! this inspires me to post my high school pictures. even though i looks disgusting back in my hs days. idk how i had friends, haha.

you, on the other hand, were as gorgeous as ever!

Kelly said...

So cute :-D Just as gorgeous as ever, Molly!! One look at that first picture and I thought, "Ooooh, denim on denim!" I rocked that look too ;-)

Amanda said...

Bahaha love it! I feel like I have some very similar photos like these hidden all over. Some of them, I have taken the time to discard though....(the super awkward ones).

Michelle said...

I love looking through old pictures from high school and college! So much fun!

Suze said...

Priceless! I wasn't cheerleader type either haha.

I'm sure I could find some gems too!

Funny to look back and see how much has changed!

Michelle said...

Oh I miss high school!!!! I would go back and change so many things!!

Loved reminiscing with you!!!

Amanda C. said...

Haha those are great. My high school pictures are way worse!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love going back and looking at pictures from high school and beyond. Then I realize what I freak I was, haha. You are so freaking adorable!

Megan said...

Hahahaha! Love this! I used to always do the kissy face...like in every picture. #loser

Nikki said...

So wait, the kissy face isn't cool anymore? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...