Monday, September 19, 2011

iphone fun

Today I'm linking up with Erin & Savanah for some
FUN WITH OUR PHONE Monday!


Being that my phone has 1,429 photos on it, maybe I should have started
linking up awhile ago!

P.S. I seriously cannot make myself delete pictures. Houston, we have a problem.

JOIN IN!



Adorable puppy I saw in the back of someone's truck when I was back home this past weekend. I went over to pet it and then when I tried to leave she started crying and trying to jump out of the truck. So I stayed and kept petting her until her owner came back to the truck. Her name is Riley & she is the most adorable 9 week old black lab I have every seen. I think she wanted me to be her momma, and she licked my head telling me so. :)


This is my {my family's} little dog Gabbie. I got her for my birthday when I was around 10-11 but my unresponsible self just couldn't manage to get up at two in the morning every night so she got passed to my momma. She is a part of the family and I love that dog so much. Even when she claws my face because I stop petting her. I swear animals are just as much family as people.


Best fried chicken & coleslaw  EVER.


Thanks for the amazing dinner & weekend :) The best parents in the world! Love them both more than words could ever say.


Me trying to see how awful I looked in these classes. Ya, definitely look like a big stinking bug. Dang it. Sunglasses and me just don't get along. If only my head would grow!

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!


8 comments:

Liz Taylor said...

Cute pics! Love your Avi's :)

Lauren Nicole said...

cuuuute! i was just talking with a fellow blogger about how we realized we're both "picture hoarders". it is so easy to whip out the iphone and photograph eeeverything!!

love instagram, too!<3

xoxo
Let It Be.

Lindsey said...

You don't look like a bug!!! You look super adorbs!

Michelle said...

LOVE your glasses! You look great! I had 2,000 pictures on my phone and just got a new one. I like to hoard them too!

ashleigh said...

the glasses look cute to me =]
and i have a black lab; and im telling you they are the best dogs ever=]
seeing this makes me want to have another pupppyyy

Kelly said...

It's soooo hard for me to take photos off/delete my iPhone pictures too!! I finally uploaded them onto my computer last week. Love the puppers :-) And chicken and cole slaw sounds soooo good right now!!

Erin said...

Cute pups galore! Love it!

Thanks for linking up with me and Savannah!

Unknown said...

oh my, the cuteness of the animals in this post is too much!!!! :)
Thanks for linking up with us!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...