Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {F.A.I.L}

Well since it's Wednesday I might as well update you on all the {not so glorious} happenings that have been going down around these parts.

Clearly, someone is trying to make this wedding thing a lot more difficult than it should be.
Or maybe I'm just over dramatic. Probably more of the latter.



Either way....

Our venue is booked. Well, the venue we were going to have that is.

Remember that big day where we changed the date so everything could work out perfectly and we could get married just before school started and so I didn't have to live with Jeff before we got hitched?



Well my momma tried to reserve the venue last week and what do you know, the place is BOOKED.
And has been booked for months. I also got this news after feeling like death, having a shitastic day, and didn't take it the best. {Sorry, mom...}

I asked her why she didn't ask them what was going on that day to see if it was something not as ummm important? {aka they play bingo there..and if there is a bingo game holding me back from getting married on that day you better believe I will ask for a trade.

So then I felt awful, stupid, and a big brat. After talking to my dad and Jeff I realized
that there could be by far worse things and the show will still go on.



So what are we going to do now?
Well we are going to check out another reception place and if it won't work out
we are going to have to change the date again.

All in all it really wouldn't be a big deal to change the date to the weekend before or change the reception place to another but I'm just ready to get everything in place so I know what's going on. The only concerns I have of new reception place is that it's kind of choppy so I worry about everyone not being in the same room and not having as much fun because of it. I'm sure I'm worrying too much about stupid stuff like that. Plus, me and change are really not good friends. So someone break into my brain and get to work!



But shout out to my mom for dealing with me and trying to make the day perfect
and checking out the other venue and reserving it. Also, sorry I can be a P.I.T.A. Love you, so much and I do appreciate all of your help...even though I am a pain about some things.

**all photos via pinterest











7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah I'm sorry! My sister got engaged in December and was married the following May. They were bookin it to get everything planned haha

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

Sorry for the bumps in the road chica! Just know that everything will work out the way it's supposed to -- and that it'll all be worth it in the end!

PS: I didn't know that about the left hand!!

Amanda C. said...

I'm sorry you hit this little snag. I had to change venues 3 months before my wedding because the owners sold it and the new owners were not doing weddings. It all worked out for the best though.

Penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

it'll be okay sweetie :) i'm in the same boat trying to get things done for my wedding so ha. xoxo

Heather said...

gorgeous flowers!!

A Babbling Brunette said...

I hope it all works out and our moms know we don't mean to be grumpy. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...