Saturday, April 9, 2011

Clear Signs of a Pub Crawl

Once upon a time there as a girl named Molly who went on a pub crawl.


She was very excited that the day had finally come, and went to try on her shirt for the big event. Come to find out it was made for somene 100 lbs heavier, it was a nice looking dress on Molly.
She was uncomfortable, but was not a hater.
 It is what it is.

Sure sign of a good time. Blurry pics.
So during this pub crawl she decided to get a little rowdy to forget about how silly she looked.
This was a bad decision.
It was also a bad decision to let a stranger join their pub crawl.
However, when he generously bought five of the members a drink they forgot he was even a stranger. 

It' already 11:30? Ugh
The night went on and four more bars were tackled in the process.
The rain did not stop the crew from getting down and having a good time.
It did make Molly look like a drowned rat though.
She didn't care.

I wasn't finished with my drink, so I took it with me :) Whoops. Sorry for partying.
All she wanted was some frozen yogurt.
At 2:00 a.m in the morning, she can't help her addition.
However, no members would follow so Molly drowned her tears in a schooner of BL.
This helped Molly's heart heal from the saddness of no fro yo.

Oh sun, when I can get out of bed I will see you soon.

So did her late night pita pit.
Delish.
She ended up going home, sleeping peacefully with her night's clothes still on, and lived happily ever after.
Until the next morning.
The end.

Not I'm going to go have ten salads, run around the block 100 times, and play outside all day.
Then I will most certainly feel like myself  again.

Hopefully y'all had a good Friday night and a beautiful Saturday!!

Did you do anything fun and exciting last night?
School of Education Pub Crawl 2011
Future Teachers of American :)
Do you feel like a champ today?
I always feel like a champ after a pub crawl.
My body does not agree though.




7 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

hahaha, too funny! i sometimes go to sleep in the nights clothes as well! the funniest was my birthday night, i managed to change into a big tee shirt, but never took my tights off!

Amanda C. said...

That is awesome! I love the picture of the glass in the purse. That is totally something I would do. lol

Bree said...

Haha you took the drink with you!! The best.

Michelle said...

HAHAHAAH the glass in your bag, awesome! Looks like fun! I love the shirt!! <3

Rissy said...

hahahhaah future teachers of america on a pub crawl... the idea of it alone makes me giggle.

I'm very glad you took your glass with you hahaha even I have never done that... and that's saying something if you knew me in college ; )

CarissaExplainsItAll

Molly S. said...

Haha...these comments make me laugh. I looked at the cup in my purse and laughed again. You guys are too great. I say we have a blog pub crawl and share stories :)

Kelly said...

OMG! I LOOOVE your pubcrawl tee!! I have one that is JUST like that in a lesson plan form. And another that has the list of our bars with a "ABCDF" grade level that we all circled with a sharpie after attending all of them ;-) What fun memories. And 2am Pita Pit?? YUM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...