Sunday, April 3, 2011

"I'll See You Later"

It's not goodbye.
It's "I'll see you later."
I am bad at goodbyes.
They make me sad.
Really sad.
I hate leaving people I care about.
And I hate peole I care about leaving me.
That's why it's "I'll see you later."
It's much easier for my poor heart to handle.

Via
It's always a good weekend when I get to see my man.
But Sundays sure suck.
No worries though, I will see YOU later.

I cannot even believe that is 90 degrees today.
I also cannot believe it is going to 50 tomorrow.
Oh, Kansas what am I going to do with you?
It must have known Jeff was going to be in town and cranked up the heat before he went back to Minne-SNOW-ta.

Jeff and I had the joy of getting to see his momma today and having lunch with her.
We got our On The Border on.
It's been too...too...too long,
So glad she came, and so glad we got to eat at one of Jeff and I's old "once a week" restaurants.

Caught Ya! I'm sorry I have paparazzi traits.
Then the food caught up to us and we were out.
We were pooped.
Done for.
So tired.
So we used this Sunday to watch the Royals play baseball and enjoy a nice little nap.


Realizing we only had a few hours left together we thought we'd end it with some FROZEN YOGURT.
My favorite.
Oh it makes me happy.


hehe




Somehow the time just starting running.
More like sprinting.
Somehow it was 5 already.
Err I thought I just woke up.
Somehow it was then time for Jeff to go "home".

I wish I had a mad smart brain so I could invent a pause button in life.
Anyone wanna join me?

How was everyone's weekend?
Anything crazy, new, or exciting?
I wanna hear :)
Happy Sunday!
Have an AWESOME week!


6 comments:

Katie Mar said...

awww :(
i'm sorry, molly!!
i looooove frozen yogurt, though. at least the end of your time together was spent well ;)
have you checked whole foods market for chia seeds? or hyvee? i know there's one close to lawrence... otherwise, just the internet! grrr, i want a trader joe's close to us!

Kelly said...

My fave quote is by John Mayer: If you never stop when you wave goodbye, you just might find if you give it time, you may wave hello again ("Wheel") I always sing it when I have to say goodbye to my fam. On The Border AAAAND 3 Spoons?? YUM! Have a great week Molly!

Suze said...

Oh girl I'm sorry! I hate goodbyes too , see you later is a nice spin on it though :) I'm gonna stick with that , thanks for sharing! what a great way to end on it though, frozen yogurt yummy!!!! the weekends always FLY by it seems! At least , when you are done with one, you know another is coming right?! :)

Michelle said...

That fro-yo place looks amazing!! I had good-byes too! Listen to Jason Aldean's song, "See You When I See You", it's not the same thing situation but it's about not saying "goodbye". I think you'll like it :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

i just found your blog-- i really like it!! i had frozen yogurt last night too, yum! i did a mix of cookies and cream and cake batter yogurts with reeses pieces and chocolate syrup on top! i'm a new follower, please check out my blog!!

Sierra said...

Aww I'm sorry Jeff had to leave, what a bummer! I looove frozen yogurt, yum. I love all of your big pictures, so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...