Thursday, April 14, 2011

Acts of Kindness

I know I've said before how thankful I am
for this community
but I'll say it again...and again...and again.
and probably again until it is annoying.
SO THANKFUL.

Yesterday the beautiful Katie @ What Katie Is Baking
gave me the Versatile Blogger Award.
Katie is the sweetest gal, and makes the
best desserts!
There is never a day I don't catch that girl smiling or
sharing kind words to someone else.
Very thankful to get the award from such an awesome little lady.
If I were you I'd run and go try out her goodies.
That sounded weird.
Go try out her BAKING SKILLS.
She rocks.
Thanks Katie.

Secondly.
Yesday I got this from miss Sierra.
I was excited as...well as excited as I get when school is over for the summer :)
I am so thankful. (Seriously Sierra, thank you X 1,345,453)
I cannot wait to read the book and will definitely let you all know how it is!
I just can't descibe how much I appreciate you guys.
For today especially Katie and Sierra.
You rock!
Obviously.

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
  1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
  2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
  3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers. 
  4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you've done so, and let the giver of the award know you accept it...or not!
One- My freshman year in high school at a volleyball tournament I fell on cement stairs and my voice was changed forever. True Story. Did I still play in the tournament? You bet I did. Could I talk? Nope. Did I have homecoming that night? Sure did! Could I talk to my date? Nope. He was probably thankful :).
Two- I am  obsessed with buffalo sauce. SURPRISE. not
Seriously.
Not joking.
Three- I hate being the center of attention. Hate Hate Hate. Not a fan. It makes my face get as red as a cherry. or apple.
Four- I don'tthink I'll ever grow up. I mean physically, yes (even though I wish no). But in many other aspects I just don't think I will. I like to have fun like a 2nd grader, I just can't help it. I know this will change, but I'm praying the fun loving part will say the same even when I'm 120 (BOO YA.. ya I'm living until then).
Five- I love outdoors.
Everything about it.
Camping, Laying out, Playing sports, Lawn games, BBQ's baseball, the lake,walks on campus and etc.
You name it.
Love.It.All.
Six-I'm a whiskey girl.
And it makes me smarter.
Seriously.
Seven- I am going to school to be a teacher and then go on to get
my masters in counseling so I can
CHANGE.PEOPLES.LIVES.
BOOM.

15 friends I will be e-mailing you SOON!
 I think I have time to actually make a good dinner tomorrow.
What should it be?
Oh the possibilities.


THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU.
Love you all.
Peace out girl scout.


(Short post for the day. Like I said, school is taking over my miiiiiiind...and life for that matter)
=)





6 comments:

Jenny @ Fitness Health and Food said...

ohh that's a fun post! I'll have to try that also.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Jennifer said...

Hunger Games and the rest of the trilogy is one of my favorites !!! You will love it!

Suze said...

I love your posts , always so real and uplifting! I too love getting to know you more and finding other blogs along the way! Hope your having a great day!!!!

beau&lindee said...

randomly came across your blog and i love it :)
looking forward to reading more!
..following you now.

Kimberley said...

I love awards like that, it helps your readers get to know you so much better:)

you should check out my giveaway :) http://yogalifeandlove.blogspot.com

and whiskey? eeekk. wouldnt be me ha ha

Michelle said...

Congrats on the award! You are so sweet! I enjoy reading your posts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...