Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Truthful Tuesday



Missed last week? Check here.
Truth is....

I cannotflippingwait to see J this Friday.
For real.
Oh, and sorry I call him something different everytime I talk about him.
Guess I get bored easily.
It will have been three whole weeks.
That is a long time in my world.
I almost have forgotten what he looks like.
If that was possible that is.
I really can't wait.
3 days. 3 days. 3 days!!!!


Halloween last year. Nerd & Supa Man

I am not Martha Stewart.
Surprised?
Well somedays I think I am Martha Stewart
and I think I can be creative
and do cute crafts
and all the jazz she does.
Well...I am very wrong most of the time.
Hints the craft I tried to do yesterday.
And why I chose to put the KU on the pigs
BUTT beats the HECK of of me.
Cute butt tho :)








I wish I could run.
I wish I could run well, that is.
My knees just don't allow it sometimes.
I can only go a mile or so and need a quick break.
Maybe because I haven't actually put the
full 150% effort into becoming a good runner.
I want to do a 5K.
Real bad.
Someone teach me.
I miss competing.
Badly.





I cannot focus.
True Story.
Is this what senioritis feels like?
Is it real life?
I think it is.
Whoever said it wasn't is full of poo.
Or maybe it's because I have 5 million things
to do which scares me and makes do....
0.
This could be a problem.

If you care enough about something,
you will make time for it.
Sorry I have a lot of built of tension from the past couple of days.
Amen.





 

10 comments:

Kimberley said...

I wish i could run too, I am trying more and more lately because of all the motivation I get whwen reading peoples blogs :) I find my shins really bad, but I am starting off slow and hoping that I can build up, i would love to do a race some day!

Your gorgeous girl! PS cute piggy bank :)

Unknown said...

ok- i, the non-athlete, am currently doing a program called couch to 5 k {c25k}... heard of it? ohmygosh, it's AMAZING! i totally recommend it because i'm running now and i never ever ever thought i would be able to! you can do it!!

Suze said...

So exciting getting to see your man soon! cute KU pig :) you are creative ! I jog not run and walk some too , it helps alot. Oh and i have senioritus alot hands down!!!! Hugs!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I used to play volleyball too!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

hahah what a cute little craft, and dont feel bad Martha now has people who are crafty for her.

Write it in Lipstick

Sierra said...

Hey lady I've got something that will brighten up your day until you see J! Head on over to my blog to find out! xoxo and SO happy you won, he he.

Sierra said...

Oh and I'm going to e-mail you right now about which addy (perhaps the one I have) you want them to send the goods to.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Those KU piggy banks are adorable!! You should sell them, I think you could make serious bucks from all the fans out there. ;) Or wait, is that illegal?! Crap...don't take my advice, I'll probably land you in jail or something.

Oh gosh I wish I could run too. For some reason my legs won't allow me. Do you belong to a gym or take any classes (yoga/aerobics/etc)? I just started zumba and it's so freaking fun! I think you would love it...(although not sure how that would help you run a marathon, now that I think about it). Lol.

And yes. Senioritis. If you're graduating this May, I can safely say you are experiencing it. If not, you are a robot. ;)

Oh, and last but not least, congrats on winning Ocean Dream's giveaway! That's awesome! xo

Kelly said...

Is J coming home to KS? Have a GREAT weekend together! And your piggy?? I love it!! I too wish I could be a runner, but I have big time ADD. I still try though! :-)

Unknown said...

You are too cute!! Love the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...