Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Truthful Tuesdays

Somedays I feel like I try to be so positive on my little bloggy blog, that I forget that this is a place
where I can let it all go.
Say it how it is.
Be me.

@

Most of the time I try to be positive and inspire others.
I enjoy it. A lot.
However, it is not human to do that everywakingminute.
I wish!
But ya, that is unrealistic.
Sorry, but everyone has bad moments, bad days, frustrations.
We are HUMAN. It's life. It happens.
Sometimes I forget that it is OKAY to not always be positive.
I forget that it also is what makes me who I am.
Even if I am very unpleasant when I am the oppositive of positive and inspiring.
Whoops.


So. Truthful Tuesday's is where it's goin to go down.
DA TRUTH.
Warning: Cursing may arise when I get into something.
You have been warned.
Thanks Dad for the idea.
=)

TRUTH

I am overwhelmed.
Sadly, that isn't even all of it. Waaaaah.
so much too do, so little time



I can't get back into my work out routine.
For the life of me.
I just can't.
I feel like a fatty tatty.
And to be quite frank with you, it pisses me off.
Like physically my body will not allow itself to feel good right now.
Even though my head tells it that I would be MUCH more awake and rearing to go if it would just wake it's lazy butt up.
They obviously are not fond of each other.
I'm working on counseling them.
One.day.at.a.time.
It's frustrating because I enjoy working out, I enjoy sweating my butt off, I enjoy being sore, and I am in love with the feeling after I work out.
It's just not working out right now.
Hopefully this changes. Pronto.
Especially if I'm going to complete the above nonsense.


Long distance relationships blow a big one.
True dat.
Yes, distance does make the heart grow fonder.
BUT.
My heart was "fond" before without the 6 hours between us.
So uh...I prefer choice A.
It is so much harder to communicate and enjoy each other when you are not with each.
It is.
TRUTH.
And some people say skype makes it feel as if you are in the same room?
Ya well I call bullshit.
It just makes me frustrated.
Especially because we are both busy contantly and the time we do get to spend talking to each other we are both dead as a doornail. Maybe more Jeffrey than me but....ya :)
At least the countdown is something to look forward to.
(12 days)
I'm just ready for life to be normal again.
Thank goodness for my family for helping me through these times.
You rock my socks off.



TrueLife: I have Road Rage
bad.
If you see me, it would be smart to veer off the road.
I am that girl that will get on your booty if you are going the EXACT speed limit.
 I know this is dangerous.
I do.
I'm sorry for cursing at you out loud and under my breath.
It has nothing to do with you as a person,
just your slow driving skills.
I really can't control it.
And sometimes I wonder, is no one else ready to get to their destination?
Or are they smart and just enjoy that slow and steady pace?
Wish someone could teach me how to do that.



Rude people, go home.
Buhbye.
There is not point.
Does being rude make you feel better?
Does it make you just flipping CHEESE inside?
Well get over yourself and stop sucking.
Because not matter what is going on,
no matter how bad things are,
there is no excuse for behaviors that put down other people.
That make me them like the size of an ant.
Nada.
Nado.
Zip.
So please stop.
God is watching.
=)

(The truth also is......I'm very...very bery blessed.)

Thats all for today folks.
I bet you are relieved.
Tomorrow is Wedding Wednesday so it will be more CHEERY.
Have a WONDERFULTuesday :)

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I also wish I could get back into my workout routine. My problem though is my neck and arm pain I have at the moment. I am definitely asking the neurologist next week what workouts I CAN do.

Suze said...

Girl, AMEN AMEN AMEN! Love this post! I need to get back into work out routine too. I did Jillians and i was so sore the next day i didnt do anything but i hope to get back on bandwagon today! I feel so much better after it , i force myself to do it haha! Couch to 5k is helpful too! Long distance does stink , i'll confess and my dumb self did think skype would make it easy oops! I'm sorry ! That to do list reminds me of my own !!!!! We can do this, we can make it through! :) xx

Savannah said...

Your post made me feel so much better. I'm so overwhelmed with everything too. And my working out has been nonexistent & it's really bothering me. Here's to both of us getting everything figured out & in a better place soon :)

savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

Amanda C. said...

I love your honesty. I am having the same problem with working out, and road rage. I pray daily for motivation and patience.

Michelle said...

I love this post! I love the fortune cookie! I think it's important to be honest and be able to share what you are feeling with the blog world! We are all here for you :) I need to get back to my work out routine too!

Meagan said...

I can definitely relate to this right now! I haven't seen the gym in awhile...the days need more hours in them...and my lazy butt needs more motivation!! ;]

Kimberley said...

Hey girl, I just started reading your blog and I already can't wait to read more to catch up. This is a great post, it looks like you will be able to find the motivation :)

I sometimes struggle with this and I definitly looks to others for support and motivation!

xx

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

great post! i think it's important to remember that we don't all have to be perfect all the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...