Monday, April 25, 2011

easter weekend + kc

Chalk this one up in the "fun" column.

And have amazing food column...
And shopping column...
And almost lose my purse in a bar column (that contained uh...my life)...
And get free pizza column...
And two-stepping column...
And listen to country music for 8 hours column...
And drink too much beer column...
And I have the coolest family and fiance in the world column...

Ya...I have a lot of columns.
=)











And I'm too tired to even type a paragraph.
Good weekends wear me out.
Love you all!
xoxo

What did you do this weekend?
How was your Easter if you celebrated?
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST SUMMER?!


7 comments:

Kimberley said...

Looks like you had a fantastic weekend with your beautiful family :)

You look so happy and I love your dress :)

I am so excited for summer, I can't wait for cute clothes instead of layers haha!

Unknown said...

awww! great pictures girl :) i'm excited for summer, shopping, traveling and cute sundresses like yours! xo

Lauren Nicole said...

looks like you had a fun weekend :)
new follower here !

Suze said...

what a wonderful weekend blessed easter with the family :)

Anonymous said...

i love family and easter and fabulous weekends! looks like you had a wonderful one yourself!

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for you! It looks like you had a wonderful weekend!! <3

Erin James said...

Just found your blog & love it! so cute.
Your header photo of the sunflowers is my dream come true - I'm an Orange County beach girl & love the Midwest - never been there!
xo
Erin
pinkandpolos.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...