Thursday, April 21, 2011

Date Night

First off
HI.

Have I told you lately that I loved you?
Well.
I do.
I love hearing each and every one of your comments.
It truly does make my day.
So thank you for making me smile daily, it is appreciated!


Moving on....

Happy THURSDAY!
Tomorrow is FRIDAY.
Hip Hip HOORAY!

So I invited two of my lovers over for dinner
last night and had a dashing good time.

The Dates:

Mr. Spoons

&

Mr. Yellowtail


I couldn't of been any happier than have my
two bff's over to enjoy a nice evening
with me.
We romanced over Extreme Couponing and
Real World.
We keep it classy in this house.

Okay, now I am laughing.

I need a life.
Or maybe just a job where I don't sit at
a computer for 5 hours straight.
One or the other.
And this is the opposite direction this post was suppose to go.
It was suppose to be deep and meaningful.
Well screw that.
Not feelin' deep right now.

Cheers to a GOOD DAY!
(see cheers below)

And cheers to getting a $2,000 scholarship in the mail today.
=)
Life is good.





13 comments:

Bree said...

Woohoo congrats on the scholarship!
I can't take my eyes off extreme couponing, but at the same time, it's SO WRONG!! dear god, who needs 77 mustards and diapers when you don't have kids!! That not saving money, that's spending money because you have a coupon on something you don't otherwise need...

Abby said...

Aw, sounds like a great night to me! And congrats on that scholarship!!

Suze said...

Girl you and i need to have a date together. yellow tail and mr spoons sounds delightful evening together and some real world too! oh my goodness ha . YAY for $$$ scholarship in the mail, you go girl! have a splendid weekend and happy blessed easter with the beau and family! xx

Kimberley said...

1. Congrats on your scholarship girl!
2. Yellowtail is AH-MAZING! my favourite wine for sure, I like the pinot grigio one as well!
3. Froyo looks delicious

Unknown said...

yay girl! im having a date w my boyfriend, mr. yellow tail as well tonight ;)

Rachel Marie said...

Way to go on getting a scholarship! I had some fro yo last night too.. although yours looks a little healthier than mine was :) I need to see extreme couponing, I keep hearing about it and it sounds awesome!

HOPE said...

Cheers to you, cutie patootie! Love the pics :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

froyo and wine?! yes, please!!

Amanda C. said...

Cheers to the scholarship, that's awesome. I think I need a date with Mr. Yellowtail real soon!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Congrats on the scholarship! That's awesome news. :)

And yay for fro yo and wine! That sounds like a perfect night to me. xoxo

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Dude Mr. Spoons is looking sexy so good I can eat it. hehehe.

Amanda said...

Love fro yo! And major kudos on your scholarship, that's great! :)

SGRMSE. said...

i'll DEF raise my glass to you getting that scholarship! CONGRATULATIONS, GURRRRL!

and now i want me some froyo with gummy bears. gaaahhh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...