Sunday, April 24, 2011

One Month Countdown

One month from today I will be walking down this.


Looking something like this.



Popping this. (or a few)



Wearing one of these.


Pictures VIA
Reppin' an apple on my cap!
I am so excited.
Sad.
Nervous.
Pumped.
I am going to miss my peoples.
Weird how your classmates turn into
something like family.
It's not going to be the same without the "blue cadre" together!
Lucky for all your children though,
they are going to be amazing teachers.
Love you all to death.
most days ;)

Bring.It.On.Graduation.2011

Cheers to the class of 2011!!!
Let's make the best of this last month TOGETHER!
xoxo

P.S. Happy Easter!




5 comments:

Kimberley said...

How exciting girl-- and scary at the same time but you will get to enter a whole new chapter in your life and I am sure it will be just as great or better than right now :)

Happy Easter xx

Michelle said...

YAY! So exciting! Graduation was one of the most exciting times of my life!!

Happy Easter! XOXO

Suze said...

this makes me so excited but nervous at the same time because mine is next week and im no where near done completing my to do list with finals and paper let alone packing for 4 days haha! you can do this girl, wont be long and you'll be celebrating with me :)

Meagan said...

woo hoo! Thats awesome girl! I am excited for you lol I CANNOT wait until that day finally comes for me! Yay for graduation!!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you to walk down the hill! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...