Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

WANTED: Molly's Post for today.
We have a missing post out there in bloggy land somewhere.
For real, it's gone.
Ran away.
I cannot find it.
First time for everything.
Oh well,
=)

THE TRUTH IS....

I AM RUNNING AROUND LIKE A CHICKEN WITH MY HEAD CUT OFF.

via
Seriously.
I feel like I am always thinking about what I have to do
next that I can't even concentrate on what I am doing
right this very moment.
I counted today and I have 15 projects between
me and graduation!
BOOM.
That is very excited, yet TERRIFYING.
Graduation is in less than a month.
Eek.
One day at a time, Molly.
ONE DAY AT A TIME.

I AM OBSESSED WITH THE SHINE PROJECT.

via
It makes me heart quite happy.
It makes me realize how many
good and wonderful people there
are in the world.
It makes me want to continue
to DO MY BEST.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
CHANGE AND BETTER LIVES.
And simply to just be a better person in general.
I am so happy, thankful, and blessed
I have found such motivation and inspiration.
If you haven't been there...I encourage you to
check it out.

"NON REPLY" BLOGGERS
No not people who do not reply.
Silly.
I get really sad when I see someone
has commented, but I cannot comment back
to them because they are "non-reply" bloggers.
(It looks like <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Wahhh.
I cry.
It makes me feel bad because I want to comment back to all of you
and feel bad when I cannot.
I didn't even know what this was for the longest
time until someone pointed it out to me.
If you didn't know you had this and you want to fix it:
1.) Dashboard
2.) Edit Profile
3.) Click on show my e-mail
4.) If you do not want people to see your "personal"
e-mail you can always make a blog e-mail as well.
So if I am not replying, that is why...and not because I'm ignoring you.
=)

I LIKE YOU GUYS. A LOT
Hints comment above.
And you make my day much better
just by reading your sweet and fun comments.
I'm just happy to be here.
Happy to be alive.

Have a good Tuesday!



6 comments:

Suze said...

I LOVE your post. You can do this. One day at a time. I know easier said than done as i sit here with a paper to write and a final to take tonight while editing/revising my other final! whew. gotta get this done before tomorrow ends! yikes! haha. At least you have a month ;) hugs girlie!

Kimberley said...

haha girl I totally understand how you feel, the last few weeks before school ends is insane. I was getting stressed out soo much, I decided to do up a schedule and get very organized with my projects/studying to help keep me sane... or i would literally not be able to sleep at night! I find yoga really helps to relax me when I am stressed out about school!

I recently started reading the Shine Project after seeing it on your blog-- and I am now obssessed, it makes me want to be a better person and make a tiny impact on the world. :) thanks!!!!

Bree said...

Grad--ahhH! 1 final left on Thursday and I'm dunzo. Still doesn't feel real.
Keep going!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

oh man that stinks that the internet lost your post. But it must be good to have graduations so close right?

Morgan LaForge said...

i like the lady with the question marks on top her head. p.s. i forgot i had a blog. its the saddest blog ever, haha.

Kelly said...

I hate "no reply" sooo much! :-P GOOD luck with the rest of the semester! My sis is just a tad stressed too. Hope you had a great hump day Molly :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...