Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tis The Season

For BEAUTIFUL weather.

Is Jeff asleep? Nope, hello squints. :)



And grilling.






And chilling.




And laughing.




And lawn chairs.



And beers.



And penis' in the street (painted)


I'm sorry but it just really makes me laugh. Who does that? For real. I'm sure some crazy college student.
Could today get any better?
I really don't even think so.
Family.Lover.Sunshine.
The only thing that isn't here is the rest of my family and some mountains, lake, or beach.
Then, it would be ultimate perfection.
Ya, I'm easy to please.

Add in burgers, brats, brownies, and beers and you have yourself a happy pappy Molly.
I think I could get use to this.
No, I know I could get use to this.



THUMBS UP for Saturday.
Wish my parents lived here and Jeff came back, we could do this all the time.
Good Day. Great Times. Good people.

Now it's party time.
Here we come.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

such a cute outfit molly! love the post! those burgers and brats look amazing! YUM! glad to see you had a wonderful saturday!

Suze said...

Burgers and Hotdogs are GIGANTIC oh my word. WOW. Or maybe they are brats? haha I dont know but either way they are most gigantic i've ever seen. They look YUMMY though. You are definately having a beautiful saturday and look gorgeous!

Amanda C. said...

What a wonderful day! That sounds like my kind of Saturday. The penis picture makes me laugh too. I wonder why they did it. That will be there for a while.

ajs {of MN} said...

haha, i call my husbands "squints" from time to time, it runs in his jeans and it's too funny! he makes fun of my when i "try" and squint, it's just NOT possible for me- i have HUGE eyes! hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...