Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dedicated to Jeffro

To the man I get to hold hands with until the day I die....

To the man who makes me strong when I'm feeling weak...

To the man who puts in 500% effort into making this relationship grow....

To the man who I get to see when I wake up in the morning....

To the man who makes me smile when no one else can....

To the man of my dreams, this is for you.



Jeff is heading out for nine months tomorrow for a new job training seven hours away. I am so proud of him. I have never met someone so hard working and this is going to be an awesome experience for him. I would not be as brave and go out of my comfort zone. Nope, I stay in my bubble...right where I belong. He is taking a chance to better our future, his career, and even his goals and interests. This is just a step along his path, but I know he will succeed in so many ways. He is sorta good at that.

The down side is I lose my best friend for awhile. Well, okay not technically. I am a baby. I do not like knowing that I cannot call him up just to come over because I am scared someone is in my house. I do not like that I cannot just go have dinner and a drink with him at any time. I do not like that I will not see his handsome face when I wake up. I do not likey at all-y.


That's us not liking

I know it will be worth it though. I know he will come out of this not only learning things about himself, but also with friendships, goals, and many other things I'm sure. Plus, where he is going is absolutely beautiful in the summers. Road trip for Molly!

Mostly, Jeff, I just want you to know that I'm going to miss the living poo out of you. I am so proud and so blessed to have you. I know you will do amazing things. I know you will have fun. I know you will learn how to beat me in basketball somehow. I know you will be fine. And most importantly, I know it will make us grow as people and a couple. So when you start getting down, keep your head up and smile baby, because you deserve it. You deserve it all. And I absolutely love you. (even though you love the spankees yankees)


XOXO
-MJ

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...