Thursday, February 17, 2011

Combo Post

I've got some business to take care of.

Sorry this post is going to be a little scattered brained :) I "attempted" (key word here) to create like uh...4 blogs in the past and none of them ended up working out because a.) I know nothing about computers relating to the blog topics b.) I got impatient  c.) I really wanted a cool name like "Keep It Simple" but it was taken. So, I kept changing names. Consequently, I have three blogs with different information I want to keep in each of them. So...today I am going to combine them all and make a couple posts to have the information SO I cant delete them all and just have this one. Midwestern Touch is where it's at!

Bear with me here. It may be long. It may not interest you. HOWEVER, there are some pretty sweet ideas that you might enjoy! I won't go through the whole post I use to have. Just the jist! Since Jeff left today I am going to try to occupy my time the best I know how and really try to make this blog something special and unique for you guys. Maybe the followers will come when I do my end of the deal ;).

Crafts

1.) Upcycled Montessori-Style Crayon Holder
 
@ Mom's Crafty Space

-Great Gift
-Awesome Organization
-Stinking ADORABLE
-Can I have one?

2.) Baby Tracks Tutorial

@ So You Think You're Crafty

- Unique way to save your babies hand and foot prints.
- Will someone loan me some little feet and hands so I can do this?

3.) On The Go Book

@ So You Think You're Crafty

-If you don't wanna keep hearing "are we there yet".
-Fun project for kids and can change the pages to be more educational.
-Interactive.
-Once again, I want one. It's not fair I have to be old. I want to be seven again.

4.) I Love U Boards

@ The Creative Crate

-Cheap
-Easy
-Personal
-Stylin & Profilin

5.) No-Sew Monogram Tote

@ The Crafters File Box (Originated from marthastewart.com)

-For all students to give me when I am a teacher.
-haha kidding
-No, but really.

6.) Familiy Traditions

I am crying right now because the link doesn't work anymore. Not really. I did get a little sad though. Where oh where was this from? Please speak up if you know!

@ well..I'm sorry. The link doesn't work. I can't give credit where credit is do and I can't help it. I wasn't going to post this because of this. However, this is a really cool way to start a tradition. In the ornament each family memories writes a little something and puts it in the bulb for you to read the next year.  I am sad.

-Great for TRADITIONS

7.) P.S I love you

 @ Flamingo Toes

-Decoration.
-Valentine's Day
-Office

Events

1.) Two Year Anniversary























I am done now.  :)
If you stayed through the whole thing.
I loooooove you.

Lunch:

-Grilled BBQ Chicken from Texas Roadhouse
-2 Egg Whites
-1/2 Bell Pepper
-Potato Skin of 1 potato

Dinner:

Please cook for me :)

XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...