Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why I love to Blog

Here is a list of why I'm here. A list of why you get hounded with randomness coming out of my mouth everyday. A list of why I dedicate myself to not especially pleasing only others, but also myself. A list of why I've been smiling just a little bit more lately.

1.) I lose things

I have gotten better I must say. I think the only reason I have gotten better is because everytime Jeff & I leave to go somewhere he askes me "Phone?Wallet?Keys?". In all reality though, I lose almost everything I touch unless it is so big that it cannot hide from me. With an exception of my engagment ring. If I lose that I die. It stays quite close. I think my belongings are like the little guys on Toy Story and go run around while I'm not there but somehow forget to go back where they came from. It is quite frustrating. Anyway, to the point. I lose ideas as well. I think of really cool things and then wake up and my brain erased them. Flushed them down the toilet. Threw them off a 10 ft. cliff. So writing my ideas, findings, and thoughts in this blog helps me remember such things I didn't want to forget. Easy fix for Ms. I lose Everything. I do still, sadly, lose things but it isn't quite as often. It eliminated some stress and worry from my always thinking brain. Win-Win baby.


2.) I can be weird and you can't make "you are an idiot" faces...at least that I can see :)

I feel like sometimes I can just be weird. Plain weird. I don't mind, but others may. I say things that have nothing to do with anything going on, and probably change the subject again three seconds later. I really like to joke and laugh, but hey sometimes people just don't think what I am crying laughing at is funny. I have no idea why because to me it is hilarious. Tear worthy. But hey, different stroked for different folks. I just want to me able to be myself in here and have fun with all the readings, and enjoy talking and ranting about whatever my mind comes up with. It works out quite well for me, and if you cannot relate sometimes, that is fine too. I am perfectly okay and happy with being Molly.


3.) I don't have facebook so it's nice to still be "connected"

Jeff & I got off of facebook the night we got engaged so we could tell everyone we cared about ourselves so no one would find out through facebook. We did not want facebook to get in the way of all the excitement we had to share. We planned on getting it back when we had told everyone, but it just hasn't happened. I'm not a hater, I loved facebook. Sadly, I was obsessed. I was on it like 5 million bazillion times a day. I would look at facebook instead of study, I would sit right next to be and look at statuses, and it was becoming just a little too much. After a few weeks without it, I decided I wasn't ready for it to be back yet. I wanted to enjoy my time TALKING and INTERACTING with the people, and not just handing them one liners every few months to keep our "friendship" up. That's just silly. The major thing I missed was seeing my family and what they were doing. I still get on my mom's facebook from time to time to look at pictures of my niece, cousins, aunts, and other family members but I wanted to make something they could come see what I was doing and we could communicate in a different, more personal way. So HOPEFULLY all my family members get to check this out and we can all stay in touch, without status update craziness. A girl needs her family. That's FO.SHO.


IS THE NEW

4.) Recap on special events

 Life happens. There are always going to be things going on in your life that you do not want to forget. Who would wanna forget a 21st birthday, a new baby, a family member winning an award, an engagement, a wedding, and I could go on and on and on and on until the break of dawn dawn dawn? I think it's special to share these memories, to REMEMBER the details of these memories, and to cherish them whenever you want to. As the years go by things start to become blurring, maybe the important small details get erased or left behind, but if you have it written somewhere this doen't happen. You have these priceless memories. This blog will hold maybe memories full of laughter, bliss, passion, and at some times probably sadness. Emotions are what keep us going. So I will continue to share emotions, events, and very special memories as this blog develops.




4.) I love sharing things I have a passion for with others.

I get really inspired by people, quotes, articles, and books. Somedays I read something and just want to change the world right then and there. I love sharing my passions because I feel like it helps others find theirs as well. Nothing motivates me like seeing someone following their dreams and making things happen, because it not only makes me happy reading it, but I know I can do the same. I also love sharing things because it gives others ideas, goals, something they can incorporate to their everyday life that may help them in some sort of way. Even if it is something EXTREMLY small.  I have a passion to make a different in others lives and to make someone smile every single day. No matter how I have to do it. There is not time for unhappiness. I know we all have our days, weeks, months, funks, and etc but I have learned dwelling instead of doing does not change them. I hope I can at least provide you all with a smile a day. Plus, word on the streets smiling and laughing makes you live longer :)

6.) It simply makes me happy.

I have always enjoyed writing and reading. I get so connected and into it that I really just can't stop at times. I tried to enjoy writing  by writing a journal daily but I stopped after a page because my hand would start to pulse of pain. I am a wimp I guess. I then discovered typing let out this whole other side to myself I hadn't experienced before. Sometimes my brain get's going and my fingers start typing so fast I don't even know what I'm sayin. Probably like this whole post. I don't stop. I just let it flow. It gives me some sort of freedom I never had. Finger freedom. Ha. It's fun too. I am constantly thinking of things to write, things to make, and picture to take. Also, it gives me a change to tell people how I feel in the best way I know how. I'm quite bad at telling because to their face how much they truly truly mean to me. I'm trying, but it can be hard for me. Writing gives me an outlet to really try to put into words the things I think and feel. If I could write things then read them aloud I'd be just fine. Don't think it works that way though. Bummer. So thank you, readers, and good ol' blogspot for giving me a little piece of happiness I hadn't had before.


So thank you for joining in and giving me something to blog about.
Ya'll are the best.

1 comment:

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

You are SO cute! I just saw this post under your "you might also like" link and I LOVE IT!! Keep bloggin' girl -- cuz I love keepin' up w/you:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...