Friday, February 4, 2011

Fab Friday

Is it Friday or am I just dreaming? It seems like it took 100 years to get to today. Since it is Friday I have decided it was time for some fabulous finds. I am all about saving a dime, so I'm sure you'll get a lot of these in the future.

Today's Fabulous Find:

Spray Painted & Lace Stenciled Picture Frames
found at: http://www.leethal.net/index.html
Via Lee Meredith
How stinking fun? I love the bright colors. You could even do a subtle color and put it in your living room with pictures from your wedding, a quote, song lyrics, and even just one simple word such as "HI".  It's also an extremly cheap decorating project. And quite fast. Many garage sales, dollar stores, and good will stores sell picture frames for dirt cheap. What a cheap way to have some fun and color in the house!

All you need are some frames, lace (if you want to add fun designs), and spray paint colors out the wazoo.


I also thought it would be a cute idea for a wedding. Ding ding ding. Maybe I can add this little addition to ours? I think it would be a fabulous little table addition that would work perfectly with the gerber daisies. I love color. I just really do. It's decided, I'm doing it.

How simply wonderful. Maybe I'll make one tonight. Maybe I'll give one as a gift. Or with a picture in it. Oh my goodness maybe even a valentines gift. Yesss. Okay, I'll stop.


----------------------------------------------------------------
 I spiced up some spaghetti last night with the addition of buffalo chicken. Jeff was outside shoveling the poor two foot hidden drive way, so I was Miss Martha Stewart. So tasty. I'll come back later today with some pictures and the recipe. Really, you should try it. I went back for thirds seconds.

I'm going to try to start writing my breakfast and lunch on here to motivate myself to continue eating right. So you can skip this if you would like :). OR you can use it to create something healthy of your own! Please join me, I cannot do this alone. Well, at least it would be more fun if you joined.

Breakfast:

Banana
Smoothie (frozen blueberries, banana, orange juice, 1% vanilla yogurt, frozen strawberries) #1 Favorite

Lunch:

3 grilled chicken tenders
1/2 green bell pepper
1 apple

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...