Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lake Love

Something about the lake. Something about the people. Something about the air. Something just makes me never ever leave. Ever. I love it. I want it. Someday.


So relaxing. So peaceful. I love. A lot.

Thanks Aunt Pam for letting us join you this weekend. There is really nothing like it. Off to relax. And Eat. And Drink (not water). Oh, and shower. Don't judge.

Can I get a HERE HERE for the lake? HERE HERE

I lovey dovey. Sorry Jeff, I found someone else

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day Two Photo Challenge: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Okay, it' not one person. I know you expecting a friend. But really, they are my best friends (other than Jeff(  and obviouly I've known them the longest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...