Friday, February 11, 2011

The Simple Things

Sometimes it's just the simple things in life....

A got a random e-mail from a girl I have all my classes with last week simply asking if I was busy on March 6th. I was a little caught off guard. I can't plan things five minutes from now, how am I suppose to know if I'm busy a month from now? I e-mailed her back saying I didn't have any plans. I was still confused though. She didn't even tell me what it was for. I guess I didn't think too much into it.  Today, I had a three hour block method's class and we had a twenty minute lunch break in between. I came back from warming up my lunch and found something on my desk.



When I walked through the door, everyone was staring at me. I even asked, "Why are you  guys looking at me like that?". I was curious if they were talking a little smack behind my back. No not really, they know better. They are my frans. Friends don't do that...right? =). Anyway. I opened the envelope to see this.




Really? Someone dedicated a brunch for all of US for our engagement. I can't even describe how much little things like this get to me. I love when people go out of there way just to make someone else smile and feel special.   This is also all of her idea, money, and time. I think she deserves a party just for HER.  The children in her future classroom are going to be truly blessed to have a teacher with as big of a heart as miss Meg. God has blessed her in so many ways and has given her some amazing qualities that make her an especially great person. You are the BEST!

Valentines of the day:


http://lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-01-25T23%3A42%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=5
 
Supplies needed:
6-pack of Crush soda pop . Red spray paint . Glue dots or hot glue . Ribbon* . Candy . Label
(*Ribbon: 1.25" x 25"...3 pieces total)
 
Instructions:
1. Drink soda pop and remove sticky labels
2. Rinse bottles & air dry
3. Spray paint soda caddy & bottle caps to match
4. Once the paint is dry, simply wrap the ribbon around and glue onto caddy
Now the fun part...
5. Fill the bottles with CANDY and lots of it!
Mine has Valentine colored peanut butter M&M's, strawberry Whoppers, cherry gummy hearts (generic brand,) Good&Plenty black licorice, Conversation hearts  & of course, Red Hots.
 
Orginiated from lollyjaneboutique.com
She is truly a talented and creative person! (Obviously)


Adorable set up to prepare for the Hallmark holiday :) I thought it was quite cute!


Happy Friday loves!!
Don't do anything I wouldn't do this weekend :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...