Thursday, February 24, 2011

Goals & Dreams

Short and Sweet. These past few months of blogging have really opened my eyes to interests, passions, and goals I never even thought I wanted. Viewing other peoples lives, day to day struggles, and health tips have made me feel like we are all here just to help each other. We are here to enjoy our lives, learn, and always make goals to achieve.

My Goals:

1. Graduate in May 2011 with a BSE in Education (Ordering cap & gown in the new few days =))
2. Live a healthy lifestyle, but an enjoyable one.
3. Be true to myself.
4. Tell the people I love them most often.
5. Exercise daily.
6. Learn daily about health, nutrition, and crafting.
7. Set smalls goals, that lead up to my big goals.
8. Become a school counselor.
9. Coach High School Volleyball & Basketball.
10. Become a certified personal trainer.
11.. Make someone's day...everyday.
12. Don't sweat the small stuff.
13. Keep it simple.
14. Be thankful for my blessings.
15. Be a good cook. Be a good crafter. Never let them become "chores". Love what I do.
17. Have a healthy and happy family. (No Jeff, not a whole "ball team" worth. ;))
18. Wow, I just realized I have a lot.

My one main dream is to change others lives. I want to run a non-profit organization and make others smile as my job. I want to be the change I wish to see in this world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh. Sorry I added several. My bad.








I think I want this photo day everday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...