Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm Sorry

I've neglected for two whole days. This is unacceptable, I know. What if I made a ten page post to make up for it? Would you run away and hide? I would, that's long. I have written my friend in 4th (I think) grade a ten page note before though, and most of it consisted of what I was watching on T.V. that night. Exciting huh?

Anyway. A LOT has going on the past couple of days. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and just haven't got a chance to sit here and make time for something I really enjoy. Even though, enjoying my time with my family is at the top of my list. I will post the good ol' events later because I'm at work and well...they aren't on this computer. I am at two strikes I'm sure.

X X ?

I would get really creative and type something really awesome, but I am going to be honest with you....I can barely keep my eyes open at this moment. Waking up at 4:20 A.M. is not going to be a new tradition, I can guaranteeeeeeeeeeeeee you that. So, I will revive myself. Get pumped. Fist Pump. Dance. And be back for some fun. Until then...I think I missed a few days in my photo challenge. So herre ya go!

Oh, and I owe you for missing two days. Hmmm...what should it be?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day #7 (somehow got skipped...maybe because I really dislike the number seven) Picture of your most treasured item.

Picture drawn by my friend of my Grandma & I - Something that can never be replaced. The day she finished is the day my grandma passed away. Truly special. Irreplacable.

Day #10 A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with. (I'm counting this as "most fun")


College Roommate, Jess. No comment.

Day #11 A picture of something you hate.



Not a fun thing to hate. Maybe that's why I'm only 5'3? Hmm....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...