Thursday, February 10, 2011

I think he found someone else


Ol' buddies Lacie & J just hanging out watching the tube. They were quite the party animals Tuesday night.

I'm finally getting my Jeff back today and I do not think little Lacie is going to be quite thrilled a bout that one. Lacie is his momma's new minature schnauzer and she is cute a darn bug. He sent me this picture last night and I couldn't help but laugh a little. Too cute. Makes me really really really want a doggy. Too bad my place doesn't allow pets. Tear.

As for lunch today can you guess what I'm having?

BUFFALO CHICKEN LOT-o-CHEESE PIZZA. Just as good on day #2. I wonder what it'd be like on day #3? Maybe I shouldn't go there. OR Maybe I should. My work place now smells of buffalo sauce, and I wonder if that's why everyone cleared out? Their loss.

I do have some good news for today. Okay, so you know me I am "going with flow" girl. This morning I knew I had to finish some homework before class and I knew I needed to wake up early. Well, I didn't. I never do. I do not ever know why I tell myself I will, it's quite frustrating. So anyway, I wake up at 8:41 and need to be to class by 9:30. No big deal on a regular day. I thought the homework would take me oh a mere five minutes. Long story short, I was sprinting (as usual) out of the house and to class this morning. I was starving when I got to class. Hmm, what to eat? I wasn't going to starve. That's just a silly. I tried a Clif Bar.


It was two bucks at the school's store. What a rip. However, I thought it was totally worth it after I took a bite. Peanut Butter was floating in the air. So good. It also kept me full until lunch at 12:30, three hours later! It's full of protein, vitamins, minerals, and high in fiber. Scoreeeeeee for Molly. Plus, it tasted good.


It definitely kept me awake during my three hour of classes this morning. I just wanted to let you all know there are tasty, quick, healthy, and energy filled foods you can eat in the morning when you are sprinting out of the house and don't have time to make something. Hopefully I will not make these days a habit.

I'll give you a Valentines idea a day until the big day. How does that sound. This one is just plain HILARIOUS. I like to laugh. So here it is. Really, I'm still laughing. I need to a kid. Okay, just kidding. I really am kidding. But they sure are stinkin' awesome.
http://thecraftmonkey.blogspot.com/p/home.html
Tomorrow is Friday, get EXCITED.

Wanna have some Cupcake Merlot tonight? I do. Join me.
Happy Thirsty Thursday.

=)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...