Thursday, February 17, 2011

When J Leaves Me

I am a little scared and nervous that this is the first day Jeff is gone and I have been doing some weird things. I don't even wanna know what will happen if this trend keeps up. If your curious...here are the erry things been going on today.

Weird Things Include: Getting up early, getting to work on time, packing my lunch the day before, cleaning my room, cleaning my car, washing my car, vaccuuming my car, cooking dinner, doing homework, and having nothing else to do by 6:30.

Now do you see why I am alarmed?

I am too productive.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now. Actually I could go do some thing ahead of time, but that's just not my style. I think I'll just sit here until American Idol and Jersey Shore come on. Btw, it's really weird someone not nagging me about being hungry right when I get off at 5. Weird.

I miss Jeff :(


 I even miss his closed picture eyes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...