Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I was Bad

Ever feel totally unmotivated and for some reason just KNOW that some chocolate and pb will make you feel better? Well that's what my  brain was telling me to today. It may not have made me energetic, but I'm not gonna lie to you...it made my taste buds dance around and jump up and down of happiness. Why does candy last like two seconds? For real.



On the plus side, I have some greek yogurt in the fridge to make me feel better about my decision. I've actually never tried it so I can't wait to see how it tastes. I like to add some crunchiness into my yogurt, so I am going to add in my bear naked (Great name, I know :)) granola that I bought from Dillions a week or so ago. The thing about being healthy is to make it doable. Enjoyable.

 If I am constantly eating perfectly heatlhy and exercising constantly, I am more likely to give up faster. You just need have a balanced diet and live a mostly very healthy lifestyle and continue to be active daily. It at least helps me not become obsessed with trying to be a perfect eater, because this is life and you know...stuff happens. So don't beat yourself up if you do a little slip up every now and then. ENJOY it at the time and then focus your attention on getting back on track. It helps me to be motivated knowing that my body will not shoot me down if I don't treat it well 500% of the time. BUT, over stepping the boundaries is a whole different story. Plus, your being healthy for YOURSELF and no one else.

 Chobani anyone?
http://schellcafe.oblongorange.com/category/food/ (Sorry I took a picture and it looked like poo. I love you google images.)

Crossing the fingers.

On another note,you do get to look forward to a  Jessica meal tonight. Can you guess what I'm making?


Maybe I'll just chug the buffalo sauce.

Oh Happy Days.
Bye lovers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...