Friday, February 18, 2011

The Sprinter's Breakfast

My body refuses to get up even one minute early than it has to in the mornings. It is on strike every.single.morning. I fight with it, and even try to trick it into getting up early. Nothing works. I always end up sprinting out of my house at 7:55 to be at work at 8:00. I just don't get it. Can anyone help me?

It got the best of me again today but I refused to let it starve me of breakfast again. I WAS going to have some eggs. As I was literally sprinting around from room to room, I had to make some eggs and toast in literally 2 minutes. Bada Bing Bada Bang. They got done and I was like "I want peanut butter". There is no turning back. I am not leaving this house without peanut butter. No apples, crap. I decided I would have the peanut butter join my eggs and toast.




Party in my mouth. It was so good. And it was packin' with protein :) I have no idea how I've never tried this before. It's so simple. Maybe I thought it was a little weird to have peanut butter and eggs? I must have been crazy. See, Jeff being gone makes me do weird things. You should try it, you won't be disappointed. I also only used one piece of toast so I wouldn't have too much bread then put on the peanut butter, then the eggs. For some reason I kept thinking maybe a little fruit on it would be good. I know, that's a stretch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weekend I get to spend some time here.




To hang out with these people.



I cannot wait!

Happy Friday!

XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...