Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why I love Tuesday Nights

Because I don't know how I could spend it without these little people. My weeks would not be the same without those two sweet faces.


Are they precious or what?



She insisted I take a pictue with her and Fred. Right after this picture Fred bolted up the stairs, no joke. She was not happy, and she yelled at him to come down for a good minute. "Fwed" (patting the spot next to her). I asked her if I could take one with her instead. She liked the idea.


Ya, she fooled me. Right after this was taken she turned to me very pleased with herself saying "I see I see" (Translation: Can I see it?) I pushed play and laughed. She said "cuuuuuuuuuute". I love her.



She makes me smile. And laugh. And occasionally cry because she is that awesome. I can't believe I've known her and watched her grow since she was a spec in the dust.  She is such a blessing. Don't get me wrong though, she can be a little turd. (She is 2 you know).

Uh, why are you taking pictures why I eat/not eat you crazy lady?!
Gray is da man. And watch out because he will avatar you in your sleep. He will also build legos faster than you and beat you in board games. All the time. Even if you he does lose, he will convince you otherwise. He is a genius.


He even convinces Jillian of things. Tries to at least. He forgets she has the same blood. And puts up a good fight too.



They are buds. They are a team. They are the light of my life, among other things.



My heart could never handle a child of my own. If it makes me want to cry when they cry, hurt when they hurt I don't even wanna know how big of a mess I will be with my own.



 Goodnight. I love you all as well. You just aren't as cute =)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...