Sunday, February 20, 2011

Livin' for the Weekends

Weekends are my friend. I just can't get enough of them. Especially this one. Pure Bliss.

On Friday, Mom & Dad drove up to Kansas City to pick me up to go to the Lake of the Ozarks where my Aunt Pam lives. I was very thankful I did not have to drive the long drive alone. My voice probably thanks me too. Thanks Mom and Dad :)

Friday night we just hung out and enjoyed the company of each other. Okay, I passed out and they drank and had fun. I don't know what hit me. I think I hit a relaxation bubble and got sucked in. I didn't mind.

View from the porch. Hello Lake!
We did a lot of this.
And a lot of this. Just Dance for the Wii. AWESOME

I woke up hearing a lot of laughing and the smell of food. Pam and Bill always have the breakfast a stirrin' in the morning. We relaxed. Danced on the Wii. Watched the stinking rain. Relaxed. Ate. Danced on the Wii. Relaxed. Listened to Mike snore. Relaxed.When we finally got tired of relaxing, if that's possible, we headed to a well known in the middle of no where restaurant, Charley's. All you can eat homemade buffet. Holla!


Nothin' like some good ol' fashion fried chicken.Yummy in my tummy.


Dad's desert.There was an entire table (very large table) of deserts ranging from pies, to cookies, to ice cream. I didn't have any but they sure looked tasty!

After we stuffed ourselves to the very brim, we went over to one of Pam & Bills friends house to play some cards and drink a little somethin' somethin. Or..a lot of somethin' somethin.


Ya..a little too much. I wa feelin' extra happy. I kept losing so I kept drinking. I just couldn't stop laughing. It was a really good time, even if I did have four loser glasses of wine. (Which was sooo good, thanks Janice)


Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol.

It was such a great weekend with family and I would really enjoy to do it every weekend.  Minus at least two glasses of wine. There really isn't anything like family. They are just truly special. I am thankful I have such an amazing one. I wouldn't be the same without those crazy cats. They are the bomb.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 Photo Challenge:  A picture of the cast from your favorite show



I just started laughing thining about it. 30 minutes of working your abs.

Happy Sunday!

XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...