Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"I Love You"

Can I say something  really quick? Well, I guess you can't answer me so I will anyway. Last night, I had my night with the kiddos. My little lovies. The happiness of my Tuesdays. I cannot let go of something that happened last night. It made me warm, full of love, and so so happy. My baby girl Jillian was sitting on the couch eating her favorite combo of cinnamon goldfish and milk, turned and looked at me and said, "I love you, Mawy". Out of nowhere. Not only did she say it, she stared into my eyes as she said it. Then smiled. Lord help my heart because it melted into five hundred million  pieces. Pray for me when I have children. I don't know if I will be able to hold myself together.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what to do. I really don't. I woke up EARLY today. Not at the last minute, but EARLY and what do you know? I was still late. This does not make me happy. I even told my alarm I would get up because I was going to be just as tired in five minutes. Grr.

Since I did wake up early (like five minutes early) I made myself a little breakfast.



My bananas were proud of my effort.
The rest of the day consisted of a very long day with the 4th graders. I got to see the life in the day of a 4th grader, which consisted of lots of laughs, recess, lunch, math, social, science, and reading. I got it all. It's a blast getting to know them. I'm  hoping I won't die over of a heart attacke teaching a lesson by myself if I keep getting close to the kiddos. Please pray this does not happen. My anxiety is rocket high when it comes to being the center of attention. I crawl in a hole. A large one.

I do have good news though. I got to eat buffalo sauce tonight. This translates to this was a great day and now I can live happy. Wanna know something else? I had it with spinach. Weird.


See. Spinach. Greenness. I am started to really become fond of green. I have become so fond I wanted a green zip up adidas jacket and green sports bra. Maybe it's lust.



Let me tell you....wow it's kind of indescribable. It was terrifical (yes, it is a word...don't worry). Really, I love buffalo sauce by itself, but with chicken, spinach, cheese, hummus, holy mama. I fell in love. Not lust. Don't get them confused. It was LOVE. I wanted another. I sat on the couch and pouted because it was over. I ate veggies instead. Boring. I am trying to be a good girl though.




Dang, I need a good camera. Maybe someday I will be responsible enough not to break mine. Who am I kidding.

American Idol time!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day


Who wouldn't?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...